Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 2 1 Action - Shelly Telly's crew in Action

A few years ago I had the privilege of helping Shelly Telly and Wendy on there visit to Ghana. They ran a great project with 6 students from Dabala Secondary Technical School and also one of the local Junior Secondary Schools. The projects taught these students to use still and video cameras in order to create a mini documentary on the people of Agave for the Agave Development Association. It was a really great project and I loved the way that Shelly and Wendy interacted with the kids and i remember them really loving every moment of the projects.

We had Martin, (the International Super star) Prince, (A young genius) who I saw recently and has decided he wants to do Medicine and Emilia who was a superb interviewer and went on to make money from filming funerals!

Now the reason I mention this now is because at the funeral I bumped into the DASTECH crew filming the whole event. I was so proud of the new crew and can not wait to see their pictures. The following pictures are of the crew.
The New Crew members with their Teacher! 


The crew! 
Me and the Crew



Remember this one Shelly?
Finally  little message to Wendy. Congratulations on your new arrival! I am so happy for you! Can not wait to meet the little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment